Featured Post

Important note about post dates and the archive

July 4, 2023

Memories of Zelda 64



I randomly felt like playing Zelda 64 and picked up right after opening the Door of Time. This was such a huge moment in my childhood, especially after being stuck on Jabu-Jabu for weeks despite using a walkthrough (yeah I wasn't that smart). The feeling of exiting the Temple of Time for the first time as grown-up Link and seeing what is left of Hyrule. It was an intense moment. I have so much to say about this game and what it meant to me, but I'll save it for another time.

Anyway, I felt an impulsive urge to start sketching the scene on my TV. Eventually I got so carried away I ended up drawing the tv, and the furniture it sits on. I'm hoping to color this at some point, but the joy of drawing was a fulfilling experience in itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment